說明

1. 請在標題--對[綠義盎然]的建議--留言板, 提供您的想法與意見. 請看[如何留意見]

2. 想發文者(要有google帳號), 請先留言, 等待邀請.

3. 發文時, 請記得在視窗底端點擊[標籤]選項, 作為文章分類. 請看[如何張貼文章]

2011年6月7日 星期二

婷婷的話

Sorry I have to type in English, because my Chinese character is too slow...too stupid. I am so happy that you girls do so...many things for all of us can be together again, and I really want to see all of you next time.



I am working for United Airlines for 18 years, and I am base in Tokyo now, so I have to commute to Japan to work. I am still work as "old" flight attendant, but I am already used to this kind of life. I can arrange my days off and don't need to meet the rush hours...I have been married for 11 years, but no kids. My husband is the youngest boy of their family, so he said he want to be my son on Mother's Day. So, I have a son older than me. Ha….



As long as I have free time, I go to travel. Travel is my most important now in my life, and my goal is to all the places and countries on the world I want to be in my life at least one time within 5 more years...hope I can finish. Wish to see you next reunion...wish you happy everyday!!



Tinjo


沒有留言:

張貼留言