Sorry to have misinformed you about Jie-Hui's college. It is nice to hear that the Sherlock Holmes from our Yi class is not deceived by the wrong info.
I have checked the reunion pictures and I am amazed I still recognize most of you. Since I am not tech savvy, I have to rely on my teenage girl to upload pictures for me - so that will follow later, or at some uncertain time in the future since I feel that I need an extreme make over (a reality show where the participants get cosmetic surgery, lasik, dental work, and whatever needed to make them look nice.) before I can send you a decent picture that you would still recognize me.
The alumni here are also planning a 30 year reunion in southern
Once we have a blog or a web or something, is it possible for every one to post a short summary of their life after high school? This way the poor gals like me who missed the reunion can at least catch up to some extent even though not face to face. I have not been back to
So much for now. Sorry my Chinese typing needs a lot of practice and I just can not wait to say hi to everyone. Take care and stay in touch!
Judy (Shin-Ger)
沒有留言:
張貼留言